In a nutshell
The Thuringian family building loan promotes the new construction and acquisition (purchase of an existing property) of owner-occupied housing in the form of a low-interest building loan for partial financing.
This program is offered by the Thüringer Aufbaubank.
We will be happy to advise you and accept your application and the disbursement documents.
What is subsidised?
- New construction of an owner-occupied house or apartment
- First acquisition of a newly built owner-occupied house or a newly built owner-occupied flat within 2 years of completion
- Acquisition of an existing property (purchase of existing property)
- Extension or expansion of an existing property with construction costs of at least 25,000 €.
How is funding provided?
- low-interest subordinate loan of at least € 10,000 up to a maximum of € 50,000
- The current interest rate is available on request from us or from the Thüringer Aufbaubank.
- Fixed interest rate for 5 or 10 years
- Repayment 3 % annually
- Commitment interest 0.25 % per annum for loan amounts not yet disbursed, with the start of the 6th month from the date of the loan offer
- Disbursement rate 100
- Processing costs 1.0 %, to be paid in the 1st redemption-free year of the loan term
Who is eligible?
New construction and initial purchase
- Families or other households with at least one child
- Young married couples or registered civil partnerships
- Households with at least one severely disabled person (with a degree of >50)
Purchase, extension or expansion of an existing property
- all groups of persons (also single persons)
What is required?
- Compliance with income limit according to § 10 Thuringian Housing Promotion Act (ThürWoFG) plus 60%.
- Compliance with living space limit (see info sheet under downloads)
- at least 15 % own funds
How is the loan paid out?
The loan instalments are disbursed on application (to the City of Jena / housing promotion) as follows, if the conditions stated in the loan commitment are fulfilled:
In case of new construction and initial purchase
- 30 % after completion of the basement ceiling / floor slab, in the case of extension and expansion after the construction site has been set up and work has begun
- 35 % after completion of the building shell, in the case of conversion and extension after completion of the sanitary installation and interior plastering
- 30 % after completion of occupancy
- 5 % after complete completion
In the case of acquisition of existing property
- Disbursement is made when the conditions specified in the loan commitment have been met.
The loan commitment, the granting and the administration of the loan are the responsibility of the Thüringer Aufbaubank.
|08:00 - 12:00 Uhr|
|Donnerstag||08:00 - 12:00 Uhr und 13:30 - 18:00 Uhr|
Bitte beachten Sie, dass die Verwaltungsgebäude der Stadtverwaltung derzeit geschlossen sind. Eine persönliche Vorsprache ist NUR mit vorheriger Terminvereinbarung und unter Beachtung der Hygieneregeln möglich. Das Gebäude darf nur in Begleitung des Sachbearbeiters, mit dem Sie den Termin vereinbart haben und nur mit Mund-Nasen-Bedeckung betreten werden.